Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine~~

Now, Valentine's Day is just few hours away so, beforehand, have my wishes and if you don't mind dying, remind me to do chocolates for you next year. Let's see, I am following the Japan style of doing it which is giving handmade chocolates, so, I expect you all to return my hard work on white day, XD. Therefore folks,

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!/Happy Single Awareness Day!!!!!!

Single Awareness Day ain't that bad either, especially if you are the type that don't like to be tied-down or commit to someone.
Er... enjoy yourself tomorrow anyway! Regardless you are a single or you have partners.


Ps: YYJ, not that I don't want date with you but I arrange other plans already! Next year bah, we will have full privacy to ourselves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment