Thursday, April 30, 2009

College days

Since I notice that I didn't talk much about my college life yet. So, I am dedicating this post to it.
Although my college life is relatively young, meaning to say, a newborn of 1 month plus, I am proud of Group 7(My class name)!!!

I will have to confess that I unleashed my true nature already. That is, to instill 'fear' in people.

For the girls, remember how I used to recite Sonnet 18 and make a lovely gesture to you ladies? Now, I motion for the female members to enter my arms.... which sadly no one did... Oh well, I still have to spend 1 year and 3 months with them.. so, why not train the patience and wait??XD

For the guys, whom I took the liberty to be violent towards, I did it again in college. Seems like my nature will never change. I am still the violent person I used to be. However, my violence towards the guys in Group 7 can drive the girls of Group 7 to tears. Which is a feat I am proud of since these are tears of laughters and joys.

Of course, being a newborn life, I still do have some classmates that I yet to know or spoke to.


PS. A pattern that I notice now is... the class becomes hyperactive during break time if all are staying in class and when not half the class is in the toilet...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment