Wednesday, September 9, 2009

90 + 73 = Bullshit la!

Since starting CFAB, life had been quite monotonous. I mean, no doubt its fun everyday where we have certain moments of laughters but I guess the joke for quite some time will be the fact that I scored 90 for Accounting and 73 in Management Information. Seriously, I think I had divine help that day. And to think that I actually hate accounts for almost a few years of my secondary life.XD

By the way, bullshit refers to the 'talent' time this week. You guys that know me really well surely know that I don't have talent la... so, when my turn came, the talent I choose for myself was the talent of bullshitting. XD. Since I can't sing or do stand-up comedy, so that's what I did la. And proud of myself that I manage to pull it through. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment