Friday, December 11, 2009

18 = 6 x 3

Ah, so, glorious 10 Dec 2009.... how enjoyable.

Meaning to say, finally I get to put my name "Jowena" into the IC liao. XD... Kinda giddy about it actually. Not only that, had a bunch of friends surprising and celebrating, albeit a super short one me my birthday.

I will have to say, it really took me back by surprise cause I wasn't expecting anyone to remember my birthday... Not to say that I don't welcome the surprise. I actually enjoy it lots. That fleeting moment of happiness is enough to last a lifetime.

So, what happened? you might ask. Basically, its dinner with 9 of my friends from Sri Garden, namely Choong J.J, Sonia Sin, Edward Cheu, Simei, Hui Jian, Jia Hui, Shang Ging, Sow Yeng and Alvin Peh. Quite a good mix of people in it..heh. Way better than I expected.

After dinner, went to watch Storm Warriors II and in my opinion, quite a mediocre show unless you like graphics and Matrix. And the storyline...... to sum it all up, defeat the evil villain and fight against your comrades.


The end..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment