Sunday, January 17, 2010

Peat Marwick.... KPMG definitely sounds and looks cooler.

Oh yeah, so, on 14th of Jan 2010, had a class trip to KPMG. Yup, had to be formal and stuff. =.=

But still, manage to get quite some interesting info and check out the offices, pantry, etc etc. But you know what, I choose the company I work for on the basis of.... the taste of Milo. KPMG Milo is actually quite 'foamy' and albeit tasteless, so yeah, KPMG is scrap off my list. But next one, BDO Binder on 19th of Jan better have better Milo, cause that's the one I am targetting for. XD

Anyway, regarding KPMG, the design is really like modern and soothing. But the people were like quiet, so its kinda scary. But the HR dept people did a very good job in introducing us to their departments and functions and so forth.

One more thing, I decided not to make my stories report style ady, cause that's... plain boring la. Now I read back my older writings, I am thinking, oh shit!!! damn lame la the way I write.

So, I will try to make my stories more coherent without being boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment