Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crush 'em!!!!

Its now 1.30am and I only have 2 more days left before the war with AA exam. ARGH!! I am frustrated that I lack the tremor of stress and excitement that should be coursing through my veins. At least if I feel mildly stressed, I also won't be this frustrated but oh no! Due to extinction process on my kiasu-nism (official R.I.P in Form 1), I now couldn't be bothered with anything except passing the paper. Though, I will find it pretty epic if I passed at 56. :P

On the other hand, I know I should be working harder than ever because, I got myself a CAMCORDER!!! Hip-hip-hooraaaayyyyyy!!!! I initially wanted a Sony Handycam but couldn't find a reasonably priced one so instead, I settled for :


YUP, A black Panasonic HDC-TM80!!!!!!!

which records in HD and can take photos.(basic functions which are enough to satisfy me) . And it is made in Japan, therefore quality should be there. So far, couldn't find any unsatisfactory function or usage on it. Partially because I can't allow myself to spend too much time on it. Yet. I mean, AA is coming up right. XD

So yeah, actually it was kind of risky getting the camcorder first because I haven't pass my AA yet. Another way to look at is though, is that it is suppose to be a present or form of encouragement due to me completing my CFAB course.

Well, AA is the main priority now anyway. CFAB days are history. Our history. Time to crush it and no allowance for a limb to survive. Lest it becomes Anthony of Julius Caesar.

No comments:

Post a Comment