Thursday, June 2, 2011

AA and crap talk!!!!

I wonder why but I tend to put wackier titles. And no, I do not literally mean talking about crap, it is just that things we say are just for entertaining purposes.

Anyway, today was full of AA questions and hearing coversation between part-timers and Mr. Ong. Highly interesting as I get to know more about Petronas companies and business. Not to say I can't find out about it myself, but I rather have the human communication/touch, get me?

Best part of the day was, went out to eat at Asia Cafe with Mr. Ong, Eric, Jerry and Jerry's driver. Man, it was damn fun!!! Everyone is so damn funny and this is the first time I stayed till so late not for any event purposes ( AniManGaki and ICAEW events) but for academic purposes!!! Ok la, I am exaggerating, I wasn't really studying, more like enjoying myself with a few friends.

I realised one thing today, part-timers are actually like normal students, just that some of them carry a slightly more matured mindset and more knowledgeable in business world. But at the end of the day, they are still students!!!!

Yup, yup, its the simple things in life that brings me the greatest joy!! In short, today is one of the best day I had!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment