Monday, August 1, 2011

Associate Exams!!!!

What a whirlwind!!! I am so bogged down by piano and academic studies that I did not blog about the Kuala Selangor fireflies trip.><

But I believe for what is worth, the end, where I passed my Associate in Piano Performance (exam in 12 August!!) and complete the ICAEW Application Stage end of this year (finally) would be a damn satisfying experience. I mean, throughout my entire academic life, I had not fully understood the meaning of being a student of the books. I am a great learner of life, but a failure and idiot of books.

At least, after the hectic months of August and September, I would be having a short breather by having a trip down to Melaka for my Diploma graduation ceremony and maybe experience something I had not tried before. :P I am going to keep that as a secret for the time being. Maybe once I finished Application Stage then I shall write about it? XD

So, two down which are Audit & Assurance and Financial Accounting, 4 more to go this year. And Associate Piano, which I am under such sever stress right now. I am practising to the point I can see veins popping out! Is that normal? XD

Well, I guess that's all. Just need a place to put down my worries in words so that I don't become too extremist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment