Friday, July 6, 2012

Something and nothing.

I wonder what is this deep confusion or lack of strength that is currently residing in me. It neither did me good nor worse, but it definitely feels.. stagnant. Could it be a sleep-induced physiological threat that affected my psychological self? Or the pure fact that ignorance is no longer what I am capable of, instead a mask of apathy and indifference is in progress?

The auditing world lacks the thrill and fun that I yearn for, yet it possesses knowledge that I desperately needs. Of course, ultimately, it is how I make use of such knowledge to be a person with better means that brings out the worth of 'sufferings' I am going through. I do not know why but there is a growing distaste in things I m doing now. Or perhaps it is not my place yet to say such things as I had not been seeing the whole bigger picture yet.

To be honest, seniors had been great, workload had been bearable, but my lack of efficiency is proving to be a huge obstacle in my progress. Nevertheless, in the face of adversity, the ability to forge ahead is what makes a human human.

I may be burnout by turn of events as well, due to my lack of time management and greed. I always try to bite more than I could chew, to wear a hat bigger that what I can fit and even carry much more food than my plate can hold. But since it is not the first time it happened to me, guess I bought it upon myself.


I should just be a hermit.

No comments:

Post a Comment