Saturday, March 7, 2009

A day in a mixer

7.3.2009 is seriously memorable for me because it is the fist time I collaborated with so many people to do song-writing and also because I only came to know I have lousy direction skills today. Wonder if I am going to survive when I drive in the future.

First thing first, I am happy yet disappointed. Happy because I did manage to do a few of the lyrics. Disappointed because I couldn't help much. This project also make me realize that not many people appreciate the effort of the a song-writer because others make it seems easy. Furthermore, what we did today is to fit in words to a song, not song to words. A melody can be manipulated easier but why take the risk if the easy way is there. You still put your effort in, don't you? Just a little info for you people, our melody is from Kenangan Terindah by Samsons. Boy, this song brings back memories. Why memories? Because of the practising, preparation and performance. I consider that three memories. Kenangan Terindah is our last performance as Form 5 Sc 1, yet I wonder how many of us really got involve and performed in it. Seriously, if this song is presented live, I will and must watch it.

Secondly, on what basis did I came up with the conclusion that I am bad with road. A simple one. I failed to present a proper road map and directions to a place that I had been to for umpteenth time. Case 1 being Sri Garden, a school that I had been attending since kindergarden and the roads had never change before and Case 2, a place that is damn near to my house. I should have been able to lead anyone, even a foreigner(as a matter of speaking) to these two places with a snap of finger or within a blink of an(or two) eyes. Yet, I failed miserably. I couldn't lead anyone to anywhere no matter how many hundred or million times I use a road. So, forget it. Don't offer give me a ride to anywhere. I rather not go anywhere and spare everyone the trouble of wasting their petrol and time than having my own convenience at the expense of others.

Ending on a lighter note, my normal G-shock watch is back! I am not sure how many of you remember that during SPM, I had to cellophane tape the strap because it broke off. Changing the strap cost RM 36. Lucky it didn't cost over RM 50, or else I will curse the manufacturer of the strap. So, I am using back my old one instead of the lime green one that you seen before. Unless, it is like a special occasion, I might wear the lime green one.

No comments:

Post a Comment