Saturday, March 28, 2009

First week of college

Hm.. I actually wanted to put first day of college but since I did nothing much, better put the title properly.

Well, 23rd March 2009, was orientation. In truth, what should be said is briefing, because basically on that day, you don't even know who your classmates are or what is happening. You only sit there and listen to what the admin side have to say.

Then,24th is where the fun starts. Drove in the rain for the first time. I mean HEAVY rain. And a trip that usually takes one hour became and hour and half. Damn lucky class starts at 8.30am. I practically ran to class under the rain that day. If not, I shall have the wonderful name of being a latecomer again. Not that I dislike the days when I was one.(I think I am reminiscing about my primary and secondary days again... gone were the days when everyone got the together-ness in them). Oh, I also join Sun-U Anime Club. Which should be fun because an event is already lined-up.. which is Sun-U AniManGaki.

Finally, today. 27th. The best part of the day is I arrived at 11.00am whereas my class is actually starting only at 1.00pm. Perhaps, in a way it is better than, because the original timetable actually states 2.30pm. Imagine spending three and a half hours doing nothing and sitting like and idiot.

One thing that I realize today. CAT maybe really is for me because the calculations inform are not tough once you understand the concepts. Or it is just the first two papers that are like that.


BTW, did I mention Sunway UC is kinda huge as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment