Friday, February 12, 2010

10.2.2010

I don't know to classify this as a good day or bad day la. I mean, yeah, overall I had immense fun but was also quite saddened by certain news. Ok, guess I bring out the good part first la.

First (good) part was, went to RedBox (RB) with classmates and Mr. O. Wah, play till super sot la! But, makes me remember that the last time I went to RB was in form 2 and that time, I was definitely super super quiet, at least time time, I did sing a bit la. Erm, I can't really give much details cause like normal la, like eat, sing, be crazy and stuff like that lor. The other good thing was during anime club meeting la. Have to say 'I love you' to people around you, so which is what I did la. And I think I manage to make 1 or 2 people blush. XD. So, that's all for the fun part.

Ok, the bad part : Mr. O might not be teaching AA for the application level of my course when it is my time to start.

Clearly the good part outweigh the bad part by a lot, but quatitatively, I think the bad part definitely create a bigger impact. Of all the lecturers I had so far for Sunway University College, Mr. O definitely teach makes the lesson much, much easier for us to understand. And he teaches more than what he needs to so that we can understand better. Sigh, just hope all the best la.

Anyway, Happy CNY folks! Happy Valentines to you lovebirds!

And Happy Birthday Edo, sorry that this post is a bit too late. I mean, yeah, your birthday is on 11.2.2010 but ter-put here, so take it la!

No comments:

Post a Comment