Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boredom

Yeah, again.

Anyway, actually that's just the half-truth. The other half-truth was nostalgia. I was going through some stuff's in my comp and man, my heart was clenched. Like an iron fist just grab hold of my heart and crushed it. Because, after seeing all the documents, slide shows, letters, photos, it's like you are reviewing part of your life's history that suddenly seemed so distant from you. Can it become anymore worse? Sigh, shouldn't have kept it right from the beginning.

I am seeing photos from Hamsap Unit, times in Form 5, word documents I prepared when in Key Club, 4-Star project, slide shows for ujian lisan, oral tests and science subjects and when you put that on top of remembering times where we all did lots of stupids things... XD/T.T, I don't know where to start.

Better get myself out of here before it becomes too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment