Saturday, February 19, 2011

Disguise wonder

On 18.2.2011, there is suppose to be a free dinner by ICAEW in Fukuharu restaurant. Somewhere around in Ampang area (supposedly my area) but despite the distance, I refused to go.
Instead, I spend my time lazing around in the house and attending piano class.

I really wonder why that even after knowing what happened, I even felt happier. Like a YAY!!! sort-of-thing. Maybe I realised that I choose the right option of not attending. When I looked at the photos that were uploaded in Facebook, I smiled to myself, thinking 'Hey, they are all having fun'. with BDO Batch 3.

Hell, if I went, I will have to wear formal and go to Ampang Lookout Point, and I will reach home damn late, which is not a thing I want to risk, since I am starting to teach piano again, on Saturdays morning this time.

Or I need my own space, even in the company of my friends. Or, I am in denial.

Hah! I really don't know anymore. The biggest rock in my heart is not about my incompetence in Audit and Assurance but rather, I am in a state of denial.

Seriously, not going is a big big blessing in disguise. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment