Saturday, May 14, 2011

Buck up!!!!!

Now ain't the time for joy and cheer! Tis the time to work harder than ever!!

Yeah, especially since I failed AA paper, and its about half a month since I got my result on 28 April. Nothing surprising I guess, since I had been quite weak in the paper all this while.

So, cry over spilt milk? No way! That ain't me. I am the type to let it pass and just work harder for the forthcoming papers, which are AA and FA. So, yala! will just work harder.

Though, I still promised myself a movie and I watched it already. Its Fast and Furious 5 : The Rio Heist aka Fast 5. I am generally satisfied with the movie, its just that I didn't like the fact that they cut out the race(s) scene save for one. I mean, for me, Fast and Furious was never about the plot, it was all about Cars, Women, Cars, Macho, Cars, Underground and CARssss!!!!

So, you get my drift. XD Yeah, recently taken a liking to pun as well.

Ah, back to topic, its time to BUCK UP!!! and my pull my socks while I am at it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment