Friday, September 30, 2011

I am a little lazy recently, so I guess I will just summarised what had been going on in my life for the past two to three weeks.

Basically, after the first day of AniManGaki 2011, on 11th September, I went to Hong Kong and spent about one week there. Pretty fruitful I shall say, as I really enjoyed the public transport and weather there. Manage to visit Disneyland and Ocean Park as well. I must say, I am quiter entertained by those places. But my real enjoyment came from visiting their Cultural Centre, Space Museum and Art Museum. There were so many things for me to see and explore there that I think I don't have enough time to experience the whole thing. Of course, on other days, I just spent time visiting their shopping centres and malls. 

After the end of a great break, I just resumed and the below are just the highlights that happened:
-had first ICAEW Malaysia Student Network meeting, fairly interesting I suppose, (is supposed to type the minutes and correct some stuff)
-attended my first ever NLP programme, it was interesting, apparently I was practising the methods subconsciously. Nevertheless, its fun. XD
-reigniting my interest in reading. Loaned damn many books from library and bought two classics on my own (The Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird)
-finally being a serious student by trying to constantly revise (but plan sort of backfire XD)

So yeah, that's my life so far. Bored though. Cause I ain't growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment