Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Zarathustra

Weird name for a post, no? Well, the name is actually from a book called Thus Spoke Zarathustra. And the implication? He is a hermit. 

Still not self-explanatory? XD Basically, I am finding a need to secluse myself. I am only fit to be a friend that only touches-and-goes. I think I did not develop the security in others that I am trust-worthy, capable of giving a listening ear and a strong shoulder to match. Not that I am complaining. XD

But ultimately, its all right, because there are better friends out there who fits your need. While I truly apologise I cannot help you, I am glad someone out there was there for you.

Such occurence were not rare, often enough actually but each time, I overcame it by one method : Be Stronger. And by being stronger, I began to wander more and more, always keeping a whispering thin link with each other.

Consequently, meaning of things change when that happens, I remember I used to treasure this shirt so much but rendered meaningless eventually when I realised it is a one-sided valuation. Only I valued the shirt, the others, not so much. See what I mean yet?

Sometimes, I even placate myself with this question : The world is big, with millions of people, so do I want to limit myself and only know a few hundred?

My answer is a definitive NO!!!! I want to see the world, explore cultures and understand them. Well, maybe its time I change my name to Zarathustra, a hermit that walks around, being philosophical.

Meh, but to do so, I shall need dough (ie. cash), lots and lots of it~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment