Sunday, October 30, 2011

Graduation under ICAEW

Ever had the experience of having two graduations for the same course within the same month? I know I did. XD Great experience but randomly amusing. And best of all, both were different!!

So, I posted about the one under Sunway-TES and therefore, this one will be about the one under ICAEW. Initially during my journey, I had my doubts whether did I choose the right course, will it suit me, am I meant for it and yadda yadda yadda but now, despite failing 2 external papers, I am all great and still with gusto to get the qualification.

How my graduation started? With great rush I must say. I was just in time for the final rehearsal and had little to none refreshments due to me being late.

But overall, taking pictures and talking to each other, congratulating each other is really fun I guess. Too bad had to leave early as was being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment