Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick update~~

I really wanted to write down in more details regarding what's had been happening but seriously, after getting hit by a failing Business Strategy (though, compensated by a pass in Taxation), I just really want to focus on my studies and ignore other things. Irony is, I am still helping out and poking my nose in wherever that seems interesting.

Anyway, a quick update :-
-Watched Real Steel with Sunway-TES staff as I was a student helper(see what I told you). Real Steel is really awesome, especially how a kiddo can pawn an adult. And mind you, adult was acted by Hugh Jackman. XD
-Bought myself a BlackBerry Torch 9800(already under debt although had not start work T.T) and having fun with it. To be truthful though, the main reason I bought it was the BBM function because there is this friend I would really like to keep in touch with but the only way to really contact is via BBM, so yeah, you get my drift. XD
-Partially or mostly neglected anime club stuff. Is this what happens to all seniors who left the club? They eventually lost touch? But I really love the anime club(SUAC)!! One of the best things that happened to me in Sunway University

Well, that's all I guess. No life lessons nor humour, plain updates. Heck, not even story-telling mode anymore. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment