Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inversi~~

I am not talking about the handphone game with the black and white circles nor a formula which includes the reverse.

What I meant by my title is......


CROSS-DRESSING

I had the shock and fun of my day when I saw a muscular guy(fairly easy on the eyes), in a strapless black dress walking along the hallway of college today. My initial reaction was that I thought I was dreaming. Like seriously, there is this manifestation of something until I heard the laughter of classmates when he entered his class. Coincidentally, the class is one that I have a secondary classmate and anime club fellow member present.

And with that, I entered the class and laugh till my guts were about to fall off. There were 4 'girls', one as mentioned about, another one with a cheongsam, one wearing tights and damn sexy and finally, one who is slightly chubbier but nonetheless, interesting(as in, he really does all the sexy poses that even normal girls would think twice before doing it)
The 'guys' on the other hand, had a effeminate touch on them. Mainly because they did not changed themselves as much as the 'girls'. Still, there are easier on the eyes than the 'girls'. I can stomach them better. XD
I do hold a fair bit of regret in me when I did not take a picture with them but oh well, I still feel like an outside anyway. But the reason they did this is something quite close to my heart, Gender Identity Disorder.

Oh, just in case I forget in the future, it is the BPSY Batch 12 that is this crazy!!! Man, I partially love my secondary classmates' tertiary classmates. XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment