Saturday, March 10, 2012

Haircut and first walk in a gallery

Spent the day at KLCC, ok, about 4 hours, but still, time right?? Anyway, was getting a haircut due to hair looking like... a lion's mane? XD Yes, it was seriously messy and out of shape that I keep getting irritated. I guess this is a true meaning of bad hair day(in my case, two weeks!!)

So, after my haircut, I had some time to spare and I just ventured into Galeri Petronas, I mean, with this screaming at you, it is hard not to go in (and its free!XD):


So, off I go, walking and seeing all the momentous photos and reading very catchy explanations. Galeri Petronas actually classify the photos into four categories instead of arranging them in chronological order. The four categories is for you to find out and for me to know. XD All will move your emotions though.

Furthermore, there are some artworks or wall decorations by students of Saito College, really interesting stuff and totally blew my mind away. I mean, they completely utilised the space and made things out to really represent what the exhibition is about.

The exhibition also made me realised, with all the hype about social media, everyone seems to forgot that our roots or starting point came from newspapers, with the fairly thin papers and inks that sticks to out fingers. I, for one, is always fascinated by newspapers, and especially The Star. Heck, even the audit firm that I work for actually audits The Star, and I got a change to see the machineries involved in the production of newspaper(unfortunately, printing haven't start yet then T.T).

Also, exhibition ends in the first week of April, before they change their stuffs.

Ok, enough of that, time for the daily dose of sky pictures (the previous days are still with me though :P)

Have a great weekend folks!!

PS: Was reading some tweets(a conversation between two Malaysian comic blogger artists), smiled to myseld instantly and my mind jumped to the Goddess(es) of 2ch. Any of you catching my drift? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment