Monday, May 27, 2013

2 consecutive nights

The nights I ROFL-ed loudly and heartily in the longest time imaginable. It is really some kind of wonder that the simplest things in life brings forth the greatest joy. I guess that's how our ancestors or ancient people stay happy. By being simple. Although I think in my case, technology and civilisation did help in making things happen.

On the first night, I was staying up late and being bored, I enlisted Su Wei's help to keep me entertained and what did he do? He gave me Maggie Q's picture(since it was her birthday apparently), so I shared it on FB and that was the start of some unimaginable hilarity!! In short, the conversation went from talking about Maggie Q to photoshopping to creation of assbook/asses and some really random stuffs! Full conversation is in FB but I am too lazy to print screen and censor their names for privacy reasons. I just remembered that each post/reply drove me to fits of laughter.
After that, I really gave up on setting expectations on what is to come for the summer! XD

The second night, with a separate group of friends, from college actually, again laughter were all over the place. What we did was we went to a mamak(name is William's, if I am not wrong) and then a trip to Wall Street Bar. Only three of us, so there are three drinks, Kilkenny beer, Long Island Iced Tea and Boston Tea Party. To be honest, I completely underestimated Boston Tea Party because it tasted a bit bland at first but it is enough to make me lower my mental guard and drive me to happiness. Glad I didn't become wasted though. Also, I mentioned mental guard cause I told them stuff that I usually wouldn't and the one thing I told them became the topic for quite a while. >.< Disgrace, disgrace.

Anyway, for both nights, I learnt something much more valuable then just random conversations and drinks. I am reminded the power of friends and to be honest, while I may be able to survive without you guys, but I guess life would be quite boring.
Maroon 5's song, "One More Night" completely got defeated by the two nights I had! Arigatou guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment