Thursday, December 11, 2008

The 17th Birthday

Well, I promised myself to have a personal blog by my brithday, hence this blog.
And without fail, it is about my 17th birthday(10th December 2008). Drill 10th December into your brains and give me presents! Every year! Hehe..

Ok, to start off, yesterday was the day where I had a date with Lilian. To describe her place in my heart, it will do her no justice because my words will not be on par with her rank.

So, we meet up in Cempaka Station around 10.00 am and proceed with our ride in LRT to Hang Tuah station. Midway, on our way to Times Square, in front of Pudu Jail, there is a rotten rat... Is this piece of information important, I wonder.

Anway, from Times Square we walked over to Sg. Wang and I bought Lilian to Suncomic and Chambers of Music(both the one with lots of books and the one with instruments). In turn, she brought me to Comic Paradise and stopped by at Watsons. Furthermore, to waste time till 12.00pm to eat lunch, I brought her to MPH bookstores, one of my favourite places.

At 12.00pm, this is the climax! We went to Teppanyaki. Coincidentally, Lilian 'sakit perut'. So, to complete her acting, I who is still clueless, really went to the toilet. In actual fact, she is contacting Yee Jean and the rest(Sow Yeng, Pui Shing and Chun Tean) and I am waiting outside her cubicle.

Then, we went back to Teppanyaki and Lilian still complained that her stomach ache. So I constantly glance around in order to catch a waiter/waitress to bring hot tea. Suddenly, I saw Yee Jean and greeted in a way that is: 'Oh, hi, Yee Jean!'. Apparently, she, Sow Yeng, Pui Shing and Chun Tean is supposed to surprise me. I really thought they were there coincidentally. After all, it is school holiday. Haha, I still appreciate the fact that they came though. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! So we sat down and ate Teppanyaki. Then they presented me a cake, its nice and tasty. I was really touched and still am by their gesture. I will not forget today and will try to put up pictures!

Then, as we part our ways, Lilian and I went to watch BOLT.. This show is really light-hearted although the message is actually quite strong. Then we went home. Lilian to KLCC and I to Cempaka Station. That's all folks.

PS. To those that wished me and even gave me present, I give you my equal share of gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment