Monday, December 15, 2008

Koi no ABC

Ok, this is my second post in one day but it is important for me to put this down. I am afraid I might forgot it.

Koi no ABC or literally translated, the ABC of Love. I got this from an anime entitled Over Drive. A long story cut short, for anime and manga lovers, please tune in to Over Drive and enjoy epi 23/24. I don't really remember which one but please bear in mind it is a shonen anime. I hope you understand what I mean by shonen.

By the way, you must also understand some Japanese culture and expressions in order to really grasp the meaning of Koi no ABC!!!!

One of the factor that influences me to do this post is that, the title or the sound is catchy. That's all and nothing more.

Shall 5sc1 of Yr 2008 create their own list of Koi no ABC?

And now, the verdict is yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment