Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy CNY to all~~~

I know it is quite early as of today, but.....

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

I am sure many of you know that CNY falls on 26 January this year but better be by your hometown or relatives' side on 25th Jan.

One more thing, for those who remember, 29 January will be Hui Sin's birthday. So, help me wish her Happy Birthday.. particularly those in Taylors Sri Hartamas campus.

Another side note is that I will be in Hong Kong starting on the night of 24th Jan to 1st Feb(of course it will be in year 2009 for both dates). Therefore, souvenirs is subject to availability of money(I am serious this time!) and you will have top priority if your birthdays presents are need urgently.

Er.. so far, that's all.. I hope I can get decent pictures to put it up as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment