Sunday, January 11, 2009

In 2008

Well, 2008 is a year of happenings, if I may put it that way. And no, I don't mean Malaysia's political tsunami, the Beijing Olympics, its disaster or even the latest US-elected president.

What I am talking about is very much smaller in scale but nevertheless, carries a bigger meaning.

[R.I.P. zy][Fare thee well, Ping Jie][HAMSAP UNIT]

The first one is to honour Zhe Yi, a departed classmate which I am sure all, if not most, of you will remember. For him, I rather remember 7th June rather than 25th Nov.

The second one is for Ms Lim Li Ping aka Ping Jie. She is one of the most dedicated teacher I ever had the luck to met and a good teacher advisor for club too. She leaft Sri Garden to pursue a better career route.

Last but not least, perhaps even the most, is the formation of Hamsap Unit. Comprising of Malaysian and Japanese, which I am not sure will we be meeting again in the future, I am proud to be in this group although I do know there are setbacks which I had already seen which my own eyes.

Of course, there are other things but to me, these are the top three. The order is up to your discretion.

Side note, you can skip this part....
春よ、来い : I had no idea at all what does this means already but I remember it being very catchy
おたく: This is as it is. I believe I do not need to further elaborate on this because one word says it all. O-TA-KU.

No comments:

Post a Comment