Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CFAB!!!!

Meh, I am not sure how many of you know already, but I changed course liao.
From CAT I changed to CFAB. Mind you, both are accounting course but the route is different.
CAT >>>> ACCA
CFAB>>>>ICAEW
Although both are accounting, in a way, CFAB strike to me as more challenging/interesting. I don't know which.
So, its good bye to CAT Group 7 March 2009 Intake and hello to CFAB July 2009 intake.

Some of the few funny facts are that the course got only 10 people taking it in total(guess what, the ratio of the gender is 1:1, assuming the fact I am a girl this time cause if I am a boy this time, it will be off-balance la....), everyone started off at the right note, my violence seems apparent again and I might be the class rep. this time.

Last but not least, I will not forget Group 7!!!!!!!!!!

Expecting group photo up soon...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment