Thursday, July 2, 2009

Transformer 2 outing on the eve of ANIMANGAKI

26 June 2009. Important date. 2 reasons. Its the eve of ANIMANGAKI. Met up with 5sc1 classmates, particularly Haow Bin and Yau Mun.

Due to my weakening command of English(waiting for my new course to improve it..XD), please use extra sense to understand what I am trying to record.

Well, its a busy day today. I actually went to help out my anime club for last minute touch-up on places, decorations and preparation. Its an awesome experience because we(anyone that were present) brainstorm-ed a bit regarding how to put the banners, tables, chairs and arrangements of classes. And its has been damn long since I ever experienced the build-up of lactic acid because we have to clear up and stack the tables and chairs.

And then, luckily with enough sensibility, I decided to leave college at 7.00pm(imagine my horror when I know that most of the club members left only when its almost midnight, almost make me regret promising to go out with 5sc1). If I had follow my original plan and leave by 7.30, guess its bye bye to the movie and friends at Midvalley.

Anyway, after 'ploughing' through the jam, luckily manage to reach in time for the movie. Thanks Lilian. You saved my stomach. Thank Haow Bin, for buying the ticket way before-hand.
Meh, its kinda nice to see everyone again. But it kinda suck that I didn't get to talk more often with everyone.

Still, we should get together again sometime soon with everyone in it.

It had been ages since I saw Iqtidar and Freida.

No comments:

Post a Comment