Saturday, July 11, 2009

The lion sleeps tonight

I am not sure if you all remember this song already by now.
Actually, I remembered this song because a animated video of it in youtube featuring Gurdesh(to know who is Gurdesh, ask me when you see me the next time).
Which brings back memories.
Because this song was performed together with two meaningful songs(I forgotten which and which, remind me please) on a prize-giving day.. Was it?

And then, I suddenly realized, in a special way, lion is quite related to me. A particular chibi-fied lion is the mascot of SUAC(S-U Anime Club). Since I don't think any club members are gonna read it, so I am gonna put my thoughts here.

SHODAIME ACTUALLY LOOKs LIKE THE LION.and feels like one too.

ok, since most of you readers are actually classmates of mine in form 5, I shall update you guys about who is Shodaime.

Shodaime means first-generation/founder.. I forgotten which. She actually used to go by the name of Kaichou. Since she stepped down already, so I guess Shodaime is befitting of her. Moreover, she (and a few others) made AniManGaki 2009 possible.

Anyway, yeah, relating to the title. The lion sleeps tonight.. basically it means, the shodaime stepped down. Clearly, though the lion sleeps, but it will still awake when morning come... Getting my groove yet??

Ps: you guys gotta tell me what songs we performed and when, since I practically forgotten about it.
and teach me how to upload video into youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment