Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hahahaha, if I started becoming more and more emo, will I be weird or am I just following the flow of life?

Seriously, I feel the need to become more anti-social and more isolated. I mean yeah, I can still talk to you and all but still, something different is happening. I feel it in a way.
A short chat about weeks ago, with a friend that I consider quite wise, actually mentioned that anyone born and raised in human civilization or society definitely needs isolation once in a while. I am not sure if we are entering the threshold of psychology or anthropology but then, it makes me remember the times where I will be exceptionally quiet and tries to be oblivious to my surroundings.

I know I can break the ice fairly well, but why is it that I don't really bother to make the water move? Or is it a two-way thing? To put the fault on my lack of drive or to blame others for their secrecy (yeah, I guess I am going to use this word)?

I don't really know if people still come to this blog, so yeah, only my own pure thoughts from now on. Happy/Sad, Light/Dark, Clear/Confusing. I care not anymore. Not gonna make things in a story form but instead more emotions-related post. Ain't gonna apply recording events but rather lessons learnt!

Wait, I am getting off-point. The real question at the end of the day, do I want to be isolated or do I want to remain my happy-crazy self and continue mixing around? Is it a matter of time? Am I suddenly turning into an angsty teenager when I am already almost at the end of my teenage life?

One more thing, why do I feel easily angered by certain words and yet I try to suppress my anger? Could it be that I think those are things not worth getting angry for? But isn't that lying to myself also? But if I do get angry, how do I avoid being cruel?
I once read, you can be angry, but that does not gives you the right to be cruel, so, how do I avoid making these two goes hand-in-hand?

Fuck, diverting the topic again. I got it. Guess I am gonna go with the flow of life. Do whatever I deem fit, with priority to my emotions and feelings, as long as it will not hurt others. I am gonna use the law of attraction and let myself spiral upwards or downwards.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment