Sunday, March 28, 2010

so many things

sigh, so many things to write about but none really things that I can put into proper words.

ok la, maybe talk about writing la, Wiritng in a way calms/soothes me down. Maybe perhaps by writing, I won't be hurting anybody but nature. Seriously, words when spoken, get to elate or depress people but in writing, everything is expressed only to yourself. So, maybe in this sense I am anti-social, but in certain cases, I am quite confrontational. But I have to learn how to be more diplomatic la.. sigh.

On another note, got two events on my hand right now. Animangaki 2010 and CFAB Orientation/Dinner. I am really going to sound irresponsible but I am stuck in both my roads. I am really enthusiastic about looking for Figurines Sponsorship for Animangaki but I am sort of facing a road block right now whereas for the CFAB thing, I am really glad that I get to be involved in such an event althought I am not really hyped up in the VP position.

For education then, sitting for another E-assessment on coming Saturday. I am half-half on this. A good news though; if I finish reading Assurance Study Manual, it will be the FIRST time in my LIFE that I completed reading a textbook. Completely unheard of me before.

XD, I just realized I had all seven sins in me. While other will use PESTEL/SWOT/Porter's Five Forces, I am using 7 sins to analyse myself.
Wrath - I think I have trouble managing my anger or displeasure.
Greed - My only fault in greed is knowledge. I really like to learn stuffa but sometimes it clashes with my time management.
Sloth - I am a damn lazy bugger. I am not really motivated in general, but if it is something I am
really dedicated to, be ASSURED I will work my ass out to finish it.
Pride - I guess Pride only kicks in when I am not in a correct state of mind. I guess I take Pride in things I do but not excessively. I don't want to suffer downfall before reaching
somewhere.
Envy - I don't envy for anything. Yes, you may have better brains and better whatever stuff, but I am damn contented with whatever I have right now. And, I believe in getting things using only your pair of hands. No wonder I really can't wait for the articleship to start.XD
Gluttony - My other self. Period. And a side of me that I am damn prooud of.

Damn, am I crazy or what. I am writing damn much! XD

Ok, 3 more chapters till I finish Assurance Study Manual. Ganbatte masu!

PS. With every picture of the sky that I upload, I am going to chronicle my daily life in it. Only things that are material though.XD


No comments:

Post a Comment