Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jokes and shit

Funny how my title might be misleading but actually right, it is two different parts. One refers to the jokes part while the other one is an emo-rant I going to do.

Jokes
1) From Adam - 5 best friends, who are all guys, went for a Jacuzzi. Suddenly, one of the guys saw some sperm floating on the surface and he asked......... who FARTED??!!
2) From Lee Ning - A B C D, who is taller than who? (chinese joke)
3) From Shu Tin (2 jokes) - a) What are fishes favourite colour? Answer: Blue. because fishes go 'blu, blu, blu' when breathing air bubbles. b) One day, a polar bear wanted to try what it feels like if he has no fur at all, therefore, he took off all his fur and he died. Another polar bear saw what the first polar bear did and wanted to try it also, so he did it. And he died also. But before the second polar bear died, what did he say?
4) From Amelia - In the middle of a boxing ring, there lies a ring. At each of the four corners, there is Superman, Batman, Smart Malay and Stupid Malay. Who will take the ring? Ans: Stupid Malay, because the other 3 do not exist.

XD, it was super fun wei! And each of us like take turns to tell jokes, but luckily I escaped with it, cause if not, then I will have to really really dig for one in my memory.


Emo-shit
Bugger, I cannot believe that I am actually writing 2 depressing posts in a week, but still, I feel like recording it down, cause I think if I do not write it down, I am going to explode much sooner that it should be.

Ok, you know what, I am serious pissed off over the fact that even when all of us are in the same place or class, you guys don't even bother to inform that you are going with the juniors to Pyramid. Or do you expect us to read your mind and say, " I am going too". I mean, for the past few weeks, can give la the benefit of doubts that perhaps as students, you want to save phone money. But today, we were in the same class, and can't you just call or tap one of our shoulders.
Enough for today, before I add in more stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment