Friday, January 7, 2011

Skirt? Skirt?? SKIRT?????

Oh yeah, this is kind of a crazy post, cause for the first time, I wore a skirt to college. Sad case, ain't it?

It started off by being a bet between Mr. Ong and me or more like a challenge. I don't know which word fits here, really. But the basic is, if Mr. Ong teaches CFAB July 2009 (now ICAEW-FT-Jan-2010) Audit and Assurance paper, I will wear a skirt for first day of class. And being a man, who is proven by what he does and not what he says, I wore the skirt.

The 1st second already marks the hilarity of the whole day when CFAB July 2009 start saying things like "no wonder it rain', 'ah, 2012 really end of the world' and the likes. Cause I was really amused when I heard so. Laughed my head off as well.

Then, first thing Mr. Ong did once he entered class was to point at me, sort of signifying like, 'did you stick to your promise; kind of thing. So, yeah, random laughter here and there. I mean, he called me to stand in front of the class to show them and said he felt cheated/gutted because I wore my bicycle shorts underneath. Walau, want to con me to wearing skirt on the next day somemore. No such luck Mr. Ong!!XD

Then, the next grand finale is Mr. Ong called up Mr. Simon to come to the class. Just to see me in.. skirt. Yeah, damn crappy wei!! And I seriously wanted to walk out of the class if not for the threat (gah, intimidation was used on me!!!) that I might be noted as absent then admin people will call up my parents. So yeah, Mr. Simon really came and another funny drama which, sort of la, happened like this: So, Mr. Simon knocked on the door, came in and asked me to stand-up, and being the joker I am, of course I decline la and said what's wrong with seeing me sitting? Then, Mr. Ong also attempt to persuade me and I finally relented, cause if I don't, these two big, big jokers are gonna do the somewhat unthinkable. So, I stood and Mr. Simon still says he can't see it, I sort of like called him to adjust himself to see la, then Mr. Ong pulled my table to one side and I pulled it back. Damn, thinking it back, its just damn fun. XD Then, Mr. Simon started telling about 'improvements' that I should made. Meh, another laughed my heads off moment. But I still think Shu Tin listened intently to what he said la. XD.

Yup, kinda rambunctious moment. XD

In short, I stil hate wearing skirt but if it makes people happy, why not? BUT!!! This does not mean I will be wearing it often. EOS. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment