Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gentle reminder

Watts, Little, Spicer and Pegler,
Railton, Knox, Howitt, Plender,
Hewitt, Northcott, with Stephens,
Cassleton Elliott and Arthur Swinson

Blurry names and hunted words,
Doubtful signages of my road,
Wisdom and wit are the traits,
For those worthy of their bait,

Fear not for the torture,
Which awaits in road of allure,
The treasure in hand is worth,
More than a mountain on earth.

Ardous journey I fear not,
Rather more the escape of thought,
I would love the prize(s),
But jack of all trades I rather be

Better still, I reach the end,
For the One Piece I stretch my hand,
Where I can combine and join,
The knowledge and wisdom of three years,
And be the master of most trade.

The three One Piece I eye,
Is Quilter, Walton, Whinney!
Rather the assimilation,
Than sole recognition.

With that, I shall persevere!!




YAY!!!!!!!! I am done with the poem. Yes, my very own gentle reminder. XD

1 comment:

  1. Lol.. Advance stage world prize winner eh =D Looks like i have a new rival in town. And that's a bad news =p

    ReplyDelete