Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year aka entered 2011

Yay!! 2011 is here. Marking 2 years I left high school in one sense and 11 years after we entered the new milennium. I still remember the hype about the 2k virus then and one more year till 2012. XD

Anyway, point is I want to talk more about my 2010. I mean, because 2010 ended, so we have 2011. I intend to put down pointless things like the books I borrowed from library throughout the year, crappy stuff that I did, random jokes I encountered, you know, those kind of things.

But my final day of 2010 is among the best I can get la. Because managed to have steamboat while countdown with Sonia, Sow Yeng, Su Wei, Chun and Yee Jean (ok, she came pretty late but who cares? XD). Then also video called Hui Jian and Chia Hoong. Some things just never change. And it is better that way. I think homeostasis in motion?

I partially blame that on the sudden class size increase!! Yes, I have not make peace with the fact that instead of 3, I have to adapt to about 17 people. Dude, its more than 10!!!! ARGH!!! And if my guess is right, seems like I am being sugar-coated poo!

Enough of that, I am suppose to start my new year happily, so yeah! about 12 hours time, I am gonna post up random facts from 2010 and random expectations fot 2011. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment