Monday, December 20, 2010

Every day I roam

As per the title, ever since I turned 19, I rarely stayed at home man and the week has been awesome!!!!!! Full of cool-ness!!!
Just a brief write-up on my week. Has been an awesome week but I forgotten most of the things, so, please make do with the limited info here *bows and apologies

On Saturday, 11.12.2010, I found out I passed POT paper ady so, my birthday is also the day I am awarded the CFAB qualification. XD

Then on Monday, I went for Piano, nothing much right, wait till you read about the next few days.

Tuesday, there is meeting at Sunway University for ICAEW Christmas Masquerade Party. Just a final briefing on the whole event.

Wednesday, ICAEW Christmas Masquerade Party. Pretty much... un eventful I guess. Objective not reached but sigh..

Thursday, went out with secondary classmates to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, at first we thought we entered wrong cinema hall, so we enter another one. Then, things don't seem that right either. Guess what, movie screening is at 11.50pm, when all the while we thought it is 11.50am. XD so just chit-chat and do nothing..

Friday, did some crazy stuff which I ain't telling.

Saturday and Sunday is Sunway's Open Day, so basically visited Nursing and Hospitality booth pretty often. I reckon about 4 times each. XD Next year I am gonna learn flair-tending and what not. But first of all, ICAEW to the max!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment