Sunday, December 5, 2010

2-in-1


Taken on 4.12.2010
Well, 2-in-1 basically means two days worth of activities in one post. XD

Yeah, 3.12.2010 first. Today was the first day of Revision Class (RC). The day started off with my usual tardiness and questions. 2 sets of questions, super taxing!! Ok la, got 30 mins break in between but still! Principle of Taxation is really taxing!!! XD
So, basically, once we finished the 2nd set at 11.30pm, we decided to go Sunway Pyramid to have our meal and ate at Burger King. I was feeding my classmates food if they act as an animal, though my only victims were Amelia, Lee Ning and Cheok. Lee Ning is the only one that entertained me though by wagging her tongue like a dog. Amelia is a dolphin but she only did the trick for the Hershey's chocolate pie whereas Cheok is impassive la. The others either still lining up to buy food or buy phone la. Then, talk while eating and as usual, I eat the slowest.
Ok! After that, the others (meaning lecturer and my classmates except Tze Lin) went to the arcade and played games whereas Tze Lin and I went to explore MPH. XD. Funniest story from them was Mr. Simon purposely go against the traffic to bang the 1st and 2nd racer. In his own words, to screw up the race. XD
We only left Sunway Pyramid at about 2.00pm. Do the maths on how long our break was.
Then, another set of questions and off we go home. My additional activity was a short yumcha session with Mr. Ong and Leong Hong, but I rather call him Hong Leong la.

4.12.2010. Last RC with Mr. Simon but he is teaching us again next year, so no worries about that. The coolest part of today is, in an attempt to de-stress, all of us went to the Cyber Cafe above Medan and played Counter Strike. On my own part, I am really bad in the game. All of us were discussing our strategies loudly, it was damn funny. Then right, Mr. Simon like playing the game by himself de. After that, we did another set of questions and it is the end of studying for today.
Well, because I bought two Robert T. Kiyosaki books today to college today and Mr. Simon saw it. He started talking about Cashflow Quadrant, how it affects income, Cashflow 1.01, the share market, technical indicators and many various things. Its very eye-opening la, whatever he said.
Then at night, or evening, went over to Lilian's house for a sort-of Christmas celebration. Glad to see meet-up with secondary friends. Joked damn much. Laughing till my throats hurt actually. Talking about Japanese game shows, some ghostly elements and sat in Su Wei's Avanza to go around. It's fun la in short.

So, today, 5.12.2010 onwards, its time to put my best game on, lest I fail my POT which should not and never happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment