Saturday, November 27, 2010

Motivation!!!!

Taken on 27.11.2010

Well, while the photo was taken on 27.11.2010, I will also talk about 26.11.2010 cause both days equally mention-worthy.

So, 26.11.2010. One word to describe the day : EPIC!!!! Because today, yumcha session got Mr. Ong as well! I mean, usually, with Mr. Simon, its funny enough but when we add in Mr. Ong, I daresay, classes might as well be conducted in White la!! Yeah, although from the students there are only Arthur, Cheok, Adam, Shu Tin, Tze Lin and me (obviously), all of us joked and crapped so much that the sheer thought of it makes me laugh. Definitely memorable is when we apply segregation on who should get which World Prize (for the papers I am taking next year). I mean, some of us definitely already target and aim for one or two(back-up) whereas I am still in the situation where, IF the World Prize fall on my lap, take la. Though, I don't mind if my World Prize come later though. XD. Then another thing was, when I was eating my roti canai, Adam asked both lecturers for their opinion about making next year 1.5 years instead of 1 year and I almost couldn't take another bite of my roti canai when I heard them talking. It's like so typical accountant. i.e the profits realise slower la, revenue is deferred. I am like WTF!!! mentally. I think Tze Lin caught my wavelength then. There is more things that we talked, joked and discussed about but typically me, I forgotten most of it and for topics that are more perverse by nature, it will be funnier if talked about in real life. XD

A little prediction for the beginning of 2011: Classes are most probably conducted in White *wink *wink. XD

Ok, 27.11.2010, nothing much to elaborate except that sat for two exam papers. Principle of Taxation mock exam and Thinking Skills final exam. Neither was walk in the park!

Oh yeah, talking about World Prize, I am thinking that if I really do get one, I will have to travel to UK to attend the award ceremony. Maybe I will have the time to visit all my classmates currently studying in UK, especially all the parts of London. Some time to chit-chat and catch-up? Hopefully. Tour around the city and historical landmarks? Wonderful. I don't know. This is sort of like my newfound motivation. XD

Well, that's all I suppose. I am quite happy for both days and its timeeeeeeeeeee to raise the bars~~~ Motivation also got ady, what else is stopping me? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment