Sunday, November 7, 2010

Unthinkable!!!

Well, this one serves a few purpose actually. XD

I am in the midst of doing a reflection of the movie Unthinkable. And, oh boy, what a headache! I mean, I am good at writing non-stop but only if it is a topic I am good at or I am just being aimless. ><, but then, I am sort of enjoying myself cause it gives me a sense of my Big L time. Still, it is still mind-boggling. XD

Then, the next Unthinkable comes from, I don't know when, my inclusion on a cocktail party organised by ICAEW for the speakers of World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) 2010. I mean, me? Jowena Kok, being included? No doubt my role is only one of an usherer but to be included, I find that an honour by itself.

Yeah, not only that, besides being busy on 9 November, I also have things to do on 11 November, then steamboat with secondary classmates on 13 November! I find myself so busy it is..

UNTHINKABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment