Friday, November 19, 2010

Yuen's Steamboat and Shogun

XD, yes, I am being evil here. This is a post of outings which relates to eating places. And good ones too.

Basically, on 13.11.2010, had a mini-outing with Form 5 classmates( you know what, Chun Tean, you are part of 5 Science 1 and if you want to keep your 5 Science 2 past, it's up to you. XD) Only Sonia, Yee Jean, Sow Yeng, Lilian, Chun Tean and Jun Jin was able to make it there, at YUEN's STEAMBOAT. Yeah, say I am pathetic or sad, but the fact is, this is my first time eating there, after studying in Sunway for a year plus. XD. Had a great time talking crap with each other. And particularly liked the part, Celery and Salary. It really shows how a healthy mind and money mind differs from each other. Then, stopped by at Sonia's house for a short moment before having Chun Tean to send me back home. (Ps: Sonia, Ginger is interesting, I want to play with her more!!)

Then, in between those days, a lot of stuff happened but jump to 19.11.2010, which is Shogun at Sunway Pyramid with SUAC members. And the best part, it is all paid for!!! With whose money? I say, I don't give a damn. Although, at the same time, BDO actually organised and sponsored tickets to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie. But then, I only know that by going to Shogun, I had a full stomach, a very hearty laugh and great company!!!! I mean, the Sunway International School gakis/shoujos are damn crazy. 1994 kiddos as well, man, I feel slightly old but no worries! XD
After that, hanged out at the Archery and Arcade. And its Sayonara~~~

The little things in life that means so much. In the future, things won't be the same anymore but the memory we had will be inalterable/unchangeable. The place and the food might be the same, but the people, composition and tone of the meal, will definitely become different. By quite a considerable amount.

(Sounds a little emo-ish but maybe that is what I am feeling right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment