Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Barairo no Sekai

but not for me. I don't think my world was ever in that colour. My world was always the colour of black (out of dullness and boredom) but only when I entered secondary school, only then did I start seeing yellow and orange colours. Of course, that was a lttle too late cause in secondary school, bound to have things that will break your heart. I still remember in Form 1, I was originally suppose to go to Form 1A but got thrown into Form 1G last minute.

I remember entering Form 1G uber cautiously and timidly because at that time, I felt like I was surrounded by strangers which some of them gradually became my classmates for my whole secondary life. Yeah, if you remember yourself, be glad I still remember what happened. I still remember being asked to randomly nominate someone to be class monitor. I practically laughed every day since then. All the way up to my last day of secondary school.

Then, once I entered college, I had more hues present. With all the experience I managed to have and jobs I was given the chance to do. Still no barairo but that doesn't really matter. I am kinda glad that colour never appeared in my life yet. Cause I don't want to have a false impression of life. I rather PAINT MY OWN world that colour than letting it come-and-go.

Yeah, this is post is very flashback-type.

PS: Barairo no sekai means the rose-coloured world. Just in case you don't know. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment