Friday, April 8, 2011

Resting day!! XD

Well, this morning started off pretty badly, with me waking up feeling damn dizzy and not in a condition to drive. Furthermore, already woke up late, so that worsen the situation and therefore, I had to miss my class this morning T.T, so sorry Ms. Ruzlena!!!

Anyway, by mid-day, my dizziness subsided and was feeling much better ady, so my mother dragged me to accompany her at Pavilion. Nothing much to do except the usual. XD, kinda short at this stage cause there is nothing much to write.

The real fiesta starts in the night!!! So basically, went to yumcha with a few people (Su Wei, Jun Jin, Sonia, Sow Yeng, Chun Tean, Lilian, Yee Jean and unexpected guest). Supposed to start at 10pm but dragged till 11.30pm and as usual, at the mamak place, I ordered Roti Naan Cheese and Teh C.

Anyway, we were talking way too much crapped until the unexpected guest came!! He greeted us with a " Are you guys all blind ar??" *claps *cheers *screams from everyone who were present!! because he is, none other than, Edward who came back from UK for Easter Holidays! All the other tables were like looking at us la. Because of our ruckus!

Except Yap Yee Jean, cause she was the one that planned it with Edward. Anyway, continued talking crap until we decided to continue at Edward's house and played Twister. Turns out to be damn obscene at some point of the game and damn yoga-ish. One of the conspiracy/theory we had was that this game was created by guys who wanted to molest girls, indirectly. XD

First time playing Twister, and damn fun I tell you!! I nearly broke my leg due to over-stretching! XD

Well, that's for the day folks! Have fun!

*Time to focus on FA, TX and Piano!! Oh yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment