Monday, February 27, 2012

City night

Well, a rare night view of the sky. And a few other skyscrapers as well! XD

Actually, it was a Sunday night, where I practically spent the whole day in KLCC. I was actually suppose to help my friend prepare for a presentation but the day turned out to be a full-blown lepak session. XD

Point being, out of the 8 hours I spent in KLCC, only 30 mins or so was spent on the topic at hand. The remaining time, spent on walking in the bookstore(bought a piano book), watched a movie (Ghost Rider was damn cool!!!!!!!!!!!), had two meals and walked. See, it is a lepak session! XD

The book I bought was actually Peter Ilyich Tschaikovsky The Season, where he actually wrote one short piece for each month. I am going to start a 12-month project (details in another post but quite sure you guessed it by now).

Ghost Rider is cool, nothing else, nothing more. I love the graphic team the most though, cause the effects really blew me away. The soundtrack was alright too but graphics win if I have to choose. The actors and actresses is quite.. Nice I think? XD all in all, a great cool show!

Yup, a precious day of the weekends went by just like that. XD remember to enjoy the city night view!

No comments:

Post a Comment