Thursday, November 8, 2012

L-O-V-E

A four-letter word which can appear in all form, bring forth all feelings and ultimately, puzzle me greatly. I can never decipher Love in its true form. To be fair, I am talking about all sorts of Love which encompasses family love, friends love and couple love. Perhaps there are also other form of Love that I am unaware of, undiscovered yet, so to speak. Yet, do I need to know more than I already do, when the present already troubled me so?

Somehow or rather, Love's nearest comparison that I can get, is narcotics. They bring pleasure, sorrow, despair, longing, satisfaction, fulfilment, void and so many others things come together. I mean, how many times have we been hurt by people that we love, and only to return to their side or at least, allowed them to continue their existence in our life?

I know I did, and I tend to take it a step further, I would like to mend things but sometimes, when the other party is just so repulsive, of me I suppose, I guess I just got to learn to stop and give up. To stop yearning for further contact and just give up on....Love. I just wonder why is it so easy for some to cut of abruptly. Does the past really mean nothing?

Ops, back to Love, ultimately perhaps, this is a just coward's thoughts, fearing the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment