Friday, November 16, 2012

Potential phobia

Ever read Girl Saurus, the manga? I don't think it has been adapted into anime. Or maybe it was, but I just didn't know. Anyway, I brought up Girl Saurus because I think I might be experiencing a mild case of gynophobia. Particularly towards certain types.

There are so many things which could have led to this but I believe my number one scary-type would be seemingly innocent female that hides so much more behind her smile. Her smile, or perhaps, cutesy side was such a perfect decoy from her sinister side. On the front, she looked like the type to do nothing even if a storm appeared while on the back, she may even be the one that brewed the storm! How much more dangerous or destructive can a person be? The thought itself hurts me so much. Distrust.

The other one that I fear is the type that can never be honest about what she feels. Sometimes, fear may be an inappropriate word for me to use, more likely, a great distaste! To hell with messing with peoples' minds! Just be straightforward and honest. I mean, to be truthful, will it cost you a lot? Potentially some pride, some ego but not financially right? Five years down the road, will it matter? Ok, maybe not so long even, let's say half a year.    

I might be a bit unfair here to say that these are the two types of females that I fear. Most probably, if I said, humans who carry these traits are who I fear, it would sound more accurate. But to be fair, I don't think I experience these from guys before. Unless guys are better at hiding/masking themselves while girls are easier to be found out.

Nevertheless,  it still hurts to know that they are people like this around. So, this is my potential phobias and I am not sure if there are any ways to get around it. Perhaps the simpler solution, stay away from these type of people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment