Thursday, August 26, 2010

Extreme!!!

Can you see the uzumaki-like design in the sky? Cause I certainly did.

Anyway, what extreme means for today is.. I experienced the most of both good and bad sides today. I was utterly stressed by work yet supremely satisfied at the end of the day. I mean, the day started off ok, before being informed by a senior that what I was doing all the while seems a little off. Imagine my misery or 'fun', as you would like to put it, when I had to try and do my best to tie the figure or at least, minimise the difference/variance. But towards the end of the day, when I did manage to slightly accomplish that, I felt like King of the World!!!

But the best part, from Lee Ning : Good that you are almost done, but the bad news is, you took two days to finish it. :P

XD, damn cute right?? yeah, I was elated that time.

Oh yeah, return of the sky photo. Hopefully I can continue so for the next few days. Took it on 25.8.10 by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment