Saturday, August 21, 2010

Floating in the air

I guess you can call this feeling lost more than being imaginary and happy. XD

Yeah, I am seriously floating in the air cause I don't know what I want to do anymore. I used to, mark the words, USED TO, have a plan which is after completing CFAB and ICAEW, take a year off and do whatever I want. So far, the things that I would like to do most are:

-Travel in Japan
-Polish up my command of English, Chinese and learn Japanese
-Become an air attendant (don't ask me where this random plan came from)
-Take up a Diploma in Journalism

Yeah, within a year, I wish to accomplish all those things but then at a student review meeting recently, I would say about a week ago, I think a few sort of disagree with the plan of taking one year off. I seriously don't know why but I am quite sure they have their reasons.

Anyway, internship right now is playing quite a huge role too in making my decision. I know that the only real thing that I get from this internship is the kind of work that I will be doing. Seriously, it is more like being an curious child that loves to question a lot than deal with debit and credit. I kind of like it but before that, I must know what is it that I am looking for. Half the time when the seniors call me to ask the client's staff questions, I come back with answers totally irrelevant. XD, which indirectly, what I am trying to say is, I defeated the purpose of asking.


Ok, that was off-topic cause another thing that I would like to bring up is, my inability to distiguish my own.... emotions? perrceptions? argh!! you know, those intrapersonal stuff!

Gah!!! Did I suddenly turn emo or what?? Nah, I think it is more like I still haven't grow up yet.

But I suspected myself to suffer from Peter Pan Syndrome. Ahahahaha, leaving things at that la. Not like typing it out here gonna provide solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment