Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nothing more than...

A little upset. XD, that's true. I was a little hurt recently. Only by one thing though. Which is, I was not informed that Ru Yi became the new sponsorship department head.

I have no problems at all with her being the head. In fact, I was glad. My only remorse came from not being informed about it. I mean, come one, I am part of AniManGaki crew, ya know? Why am I not informed about, especially when I am part of the department too?

While to most of you, this might sound petty, to me, it just means a little of my respect for you just vanished. I will have to say, I sort of thing that I experience this whenever I see your facebook status, saying all the little petty outings you guys have and make me wonder to myself, hey, why I don't know about that?

><, I think it is time for me to start taking things lighter and less by-the-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment