Saturday, August 21, 2010

Laughterrrrrrrrrrr

Ahaha, writing this was what I actually wanted to record down. Just a short story, to let you have one or two hoots of laughter. XD

So, it all started on a ssunny afternoon, as my colleagues and I finished our lunch and were walking back to the office. Out of a sudden, the 4 of us ( 2 Audit Associates and 2 Trainees) heard the chirpings of birds. Some of us thought it was the birds outside and some of us thought it is handphone ring tone. I was for the one thinking birds chirping outside and even commented, It sounded melodious. So, we reached the office and entered the lift. Later, I was slightly shocked to see 2 seniors in the lift too as I thought they were buying mooncakes also.

A few seconds of chit-chatting, we heard the birds chirping again and this time, we found the source of 'nuisance'. It is actually... my phone!!! What the heck man!! The lift practically erupted to great laughter because us, auditors were the only ones in the lift and I think they witness my slightly comedic actions. In the sense that, even when my phone was chirping away, I put the speaker side to my ear to confirm it.

Gosh, I am neither embarassed nor proud of the moment. Seriously. But I am damn glad that I managed to made them happy, even for a fraction of a second.

Yeah, this is what I wanted to typed actually, instead of the previously emo-ish post.

Another thing, I don't really put pictures here. So, bear with the words! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment