Friday, October 22, 2010

AniManGaki 2010 and P+L trip


I am back!! After the 1-week plus hiatus of phots (><), I am back with a unique one. Guess where this photo come from. Sheesh, I am becoming forgetful in getting the photos everyday.

Anyway, I am done with PT1 of POT, woo hoo!! Call me an easily satisfy bugger or whatever suits you, I am happy with 67.5 marks, though I could have done better. Was definitely under prepared this time.

So, the only thing I look forward to now is AniManGaki 2010 and Penang + Langkawi trip (which I dubbed as P+L trip, but many thinks it is Profit and Loss trip. XD). Once I enter the final week of October, I have a damn fun whirlwind to handle!!

Yup, yup. This has got nothing to do with thoughts and opinions at all. But only an expression of joy and excitement!!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment